Facility management software firm Facilio Inc has introduced REbuild, a remote operations toolkit that assists real estate owners to drive efficiency, increase productivity, and grow operating margin.
The solution is in line with Facilio’s purpose to implement strong tech solutions to address the evolving difficulties faced by commercial real estate owners, operators, and property managers. The REbuild program from Facilio is directed at revitalizing the CRE industry, enabling it to endure and flourish in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The complete set of innovative solutions and the virtual knowledge-sharing series presents a powerful launchpad for the industry to create quick gains by remotely controlling building operations, automating maintenance processes and rebuilding tenant confidence, while promoting the exchange of practical insights with the global community.
Reopening operations in the new normal
“We created REbuild with a mandate to enable the real estate industry to safely restart property operations with confidence. Real estate owners and operators face a diverse set of challenges that are largely unprecedented in the industry, from deploying remote working arrangements to operating with leaner onsite teams, mitigating economic pressure to providing a safe and hygienic environment.”
“Our collaboration with these real estate leaders and experts allowed Facilio to quickly develop a program that will equip the industry with comprehensive tools to adapt to the changing state of affairs in property operations and be better agile to operate efficiently and cost-effectively.”
Adaptable REbuild solutions
REbuild supports real estate owners streamline the logistics of restarting property operations across a portfolio and manage cost and workforce while putting resident and visitor health first.
• Hygiene Management – allows property teams to quickly automate tailor-made disinfection and deep cleaning routines across a portfolio, manage essential inventory and share live hygiene and health updates with tenants.
• Visitor Management – streamlines visitor entry with QR-code based touchless entry, helps guests pre-register to get vital info on travel history and wellness, and traces the journey corresponding to space and assets in the path of visitation.
• Portfolio Analytics and Compliance – allows stakeholders to gain portfolio-wide visibility of adherence to new HVAC guidelines and indoor air quality data, identifies areas to act on immediately, and provides live dashboards to tenants on HVAC compliance.
• Portfolio Automation – equips operators to deploy changes to multi-vendor building automation systems across properties based on altering HVAC guidelines and dynamic tenant requests such as bulk changes to schedules and overrides, automating trigger-based sequence, audit logs, and more.
• Touch-less Occupant Controls – welcome tenants safely with touchless app-based access to spaces and comfort control. It provides occupants with intuitive apps to control high-touch points like lighting, HVAC parameters, or elevator calls.
• Operational Command Centre – is a single hub of operational data to get a 360-degree view of property operations readiness, take data-driven decisions, and holistically benchmark against C-19 guidelines for hygiene, maintenance, BAS operations, and tenant management. The command center allows owners to customize and extend the solution based on unique needs, existing systems sand tools, and automate response workflows – all from one place.
“Facilio has been immensely supportive in overcoming operational struggles in these tough times. Their REbuild toolkit provided granular visibility into our portfolio performance, allowing us to control expenses and scale efficiently during this hour. The transition was unbelievably smooth and we could effectively deploy proactive measures in adherence to the new operating guidelines.”
Prabhu thinks REbuild will develop further in response to the industry’s needs as they navigate various operational difficulties in the post-pandemic world. “We started Facilio with a mission to bring technology-driven efficiencies to a conventional CRE industry that hadn’t adopted cloud, mobility, or prediction in a meaningful way.
“The global pandemic situation has now fast-tracked the need for building owners and operators to rethink portfolio operations in a data-driven fashion. Facilio will continue to work closely with system integration partners and other proptech providers to quickly roll out solutions for the safe and staged re-opening of properties and accelerated efficiency gains in the long-term.”